PBP UFC 300 - Pereira vs. Hill Preliminary Card PBP Discussion: Sat. 4 / 13 at 6pm ET / 3pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Heavenly Father blesses this UFC 300 event with many finishes and if they should die, then they die, amen.

May a 300k bonus comfort you...
sign-of-the-cross-father-gabriele-amorth.gif
8ac3f354892c7cbf5f14d1a26b1ff82e-1.jpeg

I like to watch the stuff from that Peter Santenello guy on YouTube who travels across the US. Last couple of videos been in Louisiana - was waiting for you making a appearance ;)
I hope Peter Santenello comes to Wichita, you already know what I look like and my family.. so you might spot us ;)

haha thats how I feel. I brought way too many M&Ms for this event, I have my usual packet of Skittles, but I brought a multipack offer on M&Ms because it was buy 1 multipack and get 1 half price, now I got so many M&M packets on the table.. haha :D seems like a birthday party :D

I really want the event to start now!!! hyped. I keep looking over at my snacks, desperately don't want to dip into them before the fights start lol
I'm ready to, my dads already here.(Cooking gumbo) We never buy ppv's like we use too. He's adamant that he wants to pay for the card, I'm gonna let his old ass do it too. Lol, well half of it.

Back