UFC 300 Play-By-Play

Rakic 1-0, and some great dmg done to those legs, but it feels like the pace of Rakic might have caused him to gas a bit.
Jiri +255 live if anyone thinks he can pull off the comeback.
One of the most satisfying livebets I've ever made! haha

Jiri what a monster, lot of damage, but just keep going

Had Jiri by KO as a single and part of a few accumators.

Guy isn't the most technical (at least defensively!) but got a fearless attitude and just willing to walk through strikes and put himself in danger.

Not a long term strategy but for sure a way to make yourself a fan favourite and guarantee excitement.

I got nothing on the next one. Don't like the odds. Bo obviously set up to win. Maybe something crazy will happen and some tempting live odds will pop up.

Had Jiri by KO as a single and part of a few accumators.

Guy isn't the most technical (at least defensively!) but got a fearless attitude and just willing to walk through strikes and put himself in danger.

Not a long term strategy but for sure a way to make yourself a fan favourite and guarantee excitement.
Harnessing that chaotic energy like Do Bronx. They're both constantly straddling that line between finishing or getting finished and it just makes for electrifying entertainment. Add Gaethje and you've got the holy trinity of violence.

That 300 main card intro was pretty poor all things considered.

Thought they'd have something special given 100 and (if I remember right) 200 had really good intros. That.was poor though, felt like a normal card intro. Think the 'Face the Pain" old nu metal intros were actually better than that.

I think they're going to have Mark Coleman wrap the BMF belt around the winner. But how cool it would be for the BMF winner to walk into the crowd and instead put that belt around Coleman for running into a burning house to save his parents and almost dying himself, it would be the perfect symbolic ending for that damn ceremonial 'belt'. It would also be completely unique to this event, because they'll never be able to replicate that moment.

Last edited:
Bo Brundage over 1.5 +220 $100
Bo decision +1000 $50

Over is cashed. +220 lol easy peasy

Brundage was KOd by Olekseijuk one of the most powerful MWs who was KOing LHWs and subbed by Rodolfo Veira whos one of the best BJJ practioniers in MMA history. Besides that hes gone to decision in losses lol

Yet Bo was expected to sub him easily when his sub skills are green or an early KO when his striking isnt good

Back