UFC 300 Play-By-Play

What a finish.

I'm hoping Zhang gets an early finish because I had ÂŁ5 on this and I don't want that Holloway KO to be the thing that busts it by 1 second.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240414-051830.png
    Screenshot_20240414-051830.png
    69.7 KB · Views: 7
Weili sub +420 $50

Striking is competitive but I think its a wash on the mat. Xiaonans TDD isnt very good. GNP TKO is possible but Zhang KO is +150.... Maybe she wont want to hurt her fellow countrywomen and goes for the sub instead

Weili sub +420 $50

Striking is competitive but I think its a wash on the mat. Xiaonans TDD isnt very good. GNP TKO is possible but Zhang KO is +150.... Maybe she wont want to hurt her fellow countrywomen and goes for the sub instead

I'm on it @ 7 small. Don't particularly feel it's the most likely outcome but think Zhang can win this however she wants and takedowns are the path of least resistance for her.

Man, this fucking sucks. :

Fig/Garbrandt ITD @-195 V

Yan Under 0.5 TD @-162 X

Bo Nickal Sub @-114 V

25 to win 90.93 @+363

Weili sub +420 $50

This is fucking absurd she was out man WTF

Yan did good the first round prior to the takedown. I think it's gonna be all Weili now.

I fucking hate WMMA man always some retarded ass shit with these women

It feels like the momentum has swung hard in Yan's side.

Live odds are dead even now through 3 after Weili got a rd 1 sub and rd 2 GNP TKO

this is one of the craziest things Ive ever seen in MMA

2-1 Weili. Possibly 3-1 if that 2nd was a 10-8

Weili gets the fourth. Yan had a hefty lead on it with that early knockdown, but the control time + GnP were enough to sway it in Weili's favor.
3-1 Weili. Possibly 4-1.

Back