UFC 300 - who do you want to see there? (not fights)

Blanqa Blanqua

Sherdog God Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
1707811123294.png
1707811278599.png

So, as title says, who do you want there, not including those fighting?

Nina Drama - maybe an honorary ring girl for the night
Fertitta brothers - for old times sake (and they'll probably want Conor there with them)
Poatan - Good guy he deserves it
Randy Couture - for old times sake.
Urijah Faber - legend and crowd favourite
Mike Tyson - you know why

Refs:
Chris Leben - lets give the TUF alumni his first UFC reffing job at this momentous event
Mike Beltran - great guy, did a great job the other night harsh words for fouls etc

Commentators:
Joe Rogan, Laura Sanko, Dom Cruz (I don't like Dom but enjoy him and Rogan getting on each others nerves)
Guest: Eddie Bravo

*Thread seemed odd without a photo, so I added one of Nina and Laura as they are prettier than the other people I suggested.

Oh yeah, and Dern in a swimsuit never disappoints...
View attachment 1029184
giphy.gif

Mike Goldberg as a guest commentator!
Was on UFC 100 and 200!

Royce, Ken, Oleg, Don, Severn, Goldie, Don the Dragon, Big John, Tank, Coleman, Lawler, Cowboy, Randy, Chuck, Tito, Vitor, Steve'O, Theo Von, Hackney, Ruas, Rickson, Diaz bros, GSP, Fedor, Hendo, Wand, Stallone, Arnie.....just to name a few:)

View attachment 1029181
View attachment 1029182

So, as title says, who do you want there, not including those fighting?

Nina Drama - maybe an honorary ring girl for the night
Fertitta brothers - for old times sake (and they'll probably want Conor there with them)
Poatan - Good guy he deserves it
Randy Couture - for old times sake.
Urijah Faber - legend and crowd favourite
Mike Tyson - you know why

Refs:
Chris Leben - lets give the TUF alumni his first UFC reffing job at this momentous event
Mike Beltran - great guy, did a great job the other night harsh words for fouls etc

Commentators:
Joe Rogan, Laura Sanko, Dom Cruz (I don't like Dom but enjoy him and Rogan getting on each others nerves)
Guest: Eddie Bravo

*Thread seemed odd without a photo, so I added one of Nina and Laura as they are prettier than the other people I suggested.
That Nina picture is more filtered than shit my ex wife posts online. I didn't recognize her at all from that.

Back