UFC 301 is disgrace

Looks like a fight night card on paper.

UFC trying to sell chicken shit as chicken salad. Imagine paying 90 fucking dollars for this heaping pile of shit.

We just have to pay for 300 being so stacked. Apex cards are even thinner than usual. I'm just happy when fight cards end up delivering.

It's in Brazil so ....no surprise UFC stack it full of Brazilians, some of whom are well known and the others not so much.

It's inevitable when you have a PPV in a country that hasn't had one in a while that they're gonna put local guys in there. I agree it makes it less attractive to the average fight fan, but it's the nature of the game really.

PPV events in Las Vegas are generally the ones that interest us most as there's not so much "nationality stacking" going on.

That is to be expected.

In fact - seems like most fans argued UFC300 wasn't stacked enough and they should've moved more big fights to 300
Which of course would come at the expense of other cards

Yeah they played themselves with the last 3 PPVs being so talent rich.

Still rooting for Astro Boy to become the 3rd ever Australian champion though.

After 300 of course we were going to get a dog shit card. It was the same with 201

They can't put on UFC 300 level cards every time, but they could put on like 5 or 6 super stacked cards like that a year if they wanted to. They should be putting on giant cards at least quarterly. And I've always wished that they took a note from JMMA and did giant New Years cards. There is no reason that PPV cards shouldn't be anything less than excellent every time at this point.

Even if they wanted to do a PPV monthly, you could probably pull off 12 stacked cards. That's only 12 huge fights a year, with a huge roster, and 48 other important, intriguing fights.

If they are going to keep doing Apex cards every other week or more, those could be longer too, to keep everyone active. Only hardcores are tuning in to those early fights anyway, so you could make those cards longer so everyone stays active.
I do gotta say though, the fights in June are incredibly interesting.
UFC 302, Fight Night: Saudi, and UFC 303 are all bangers.

They are not even hyping this thing <36>

I get that they have to do X amount of PPVs a yer for ESPN, but just do an extra one in december or something, they will probably have the gall of pointing out the low buy rates when the champ's contract is up for renewal.

How is it bad?
The Main event and Co aren't amazing but the rest of the Main card is pretty solid.
A Prospect in Petrino getting a step up in competition, Michel Pereira is fighting at MW again, Borralho MW darkhorse is fighting another strong grappler in Craig which should be a good test, the rest of the card is Prelim level which is to be expected since that is exactly what they are.
People shat all over 300 then it turned out great, now other event can never dream to match up.

You guys are on some Schizo shit sometimes man.

Last edited:
Back