UFC 301 is disgrace

Dana hates Austrailia,Canada, and Brazil. They never have good cards anymore. The next Aussie card might be exception as it likely features Izzy, JDM, an Volk itsxa rare exception .

this is what happens when you have fights every weekend AND you heavily stack a card.

think of it like opening a pack of baseball cards. you dont always get a $100 card. most of the time you get complete garbage. same/same.

It's not casual friendly. But it is a fun line up. Definitely not worth paying for though if that's what we're really arguing.

It's fine.
As in there's been great great cards mostly recently so this gets a pass? Or thos os on its own a decent card. While I agree we have had great cards recently so it gets a pass .......... on its own this card is a ESPN fight night. Card has a few fun fights like Aldo an Periera but the remainder even the main are really bland. Not as bad as the last Canada card though. Dana has a special place in his anger n it devotes to hating Canada. I think when he slapped his wife it was because she said something nice about Canads.

"If you don't like this card, then don't fucking watch it ya goof"

- Dana White probably

As in there's been great great cards mostly recently so this gets a pass?
This, pretty much.
Or thos os on its own a decent card. While I agree we have had great cards recently so it gets a pass .......... on its own this card is a ESPN fight night.
Yeah it's underwhelming for a PPV but decent overall IMO. I'm pretty high on Erceg so I'm alright with the main event. I wish Aldo was fighting someone more relevant too.
Card has a few fun fights like Aldo an Periera but the remainder even the main are really bland. Not as bad as the last Canada card though. Dana has a special place in his anger n it devotes to hating Canada. I think when he slapped his wife it was because she said something nice about Canads.
Lol Could be true. The last few Canada cards have been rough.

I’m trying to figure out the part where boys.. NOT men. Just started taking over with their snowflake bullshit. Whining and crying non-stop.

Because who acts like this in real life? We had 298-300 stacked to the rafters.

Now here we are with a kid crying about the next ppv that he was NEVER going to pay for, anyway.

It’s lame as fuck. How does somebody have that username.. But is the complete opposite of everything Alex stands for?

Man up, or get gone, candyasses.

1714340297222.gif

this is the type of card that all the casuals skip and it comes out of nowhere with 11 awesome finishes

After ufc 300 i havnt watched anything since, ill probably wait until the next dope card, dont got time for fight nights and the sort anymore

More so highlights the lack of Brazilian stars/real talent with Pereira not available more than anything

I dont even blame UFC and Dana fact is the sport is just too violent. If your champs and top 10 guys all fought 3 fights a year you would have stacked cards for every PPV. Out of the current champs no one except Pereira has fought 3 times in a year over the last two calendar years.

Islam fought 2 times in 2022 2 times in 2023
Leon fought 1 time in 2022 2 times in 2023
Topuria 2 times in 2022 and 1 time in 2023
Dricus 2 times in 2022 and 2 times in 2023
Sugar 1 time in 2022 and 1 time in 2023
Pantoja 1 time in 2022 and 2 times in 2023
Aspinall 2 times in 2022 and 2 times in 2023

Pereira 3 times in 2022, 3 times in 2023 and already 1 in 2024 he could keep that streak going.

This one is particularly bad for a PPV though. Still might be a great card, but it's hard to expect people to spend their money on it. PPV's should attract casuals and hardcores alike. Numbered cards should always carry a certain amount of weight. This one does not.
lol dude the UFC literally made a tuf finale a ppv card in brazil https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFC_147

Back