PBP UFC 301 - Pantoja vs. Erceg Main Card PBP Discussion: Sat. 5 / 4 at 10pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Craig is diminishing himself way too much cutting to 185! if he still fights he needs to try to get a win against some bum at 205! imho

Damn, cannon ear? That’s a dangerous callout. I admire his confidence. But unless canon ear is on the decline, that’s a bad match up for Caio. I’d still watch though.

Cheers
FB-IMG-1714854623168-2.jpg

04hoffman.jpg

Next. 185: Michel Pereira (30-11, 2NC) vs. Ihor Potieria (20-5)

Craig is just all slow twitch muscle. He is a bad matchup for crotch sniffers. Not many wrestlers in MW or LHW though.

"You know DC respects the wrestling of Paul Craig, Joe."

What’s funny is he seems to have decent timing and gets in fairly deep on a lot of those but he literally just stops driving as soon as he connects.

The problem with Caio is that he is just not it. He has some fight IQ, grappling and striking, but there is nothing on him that I think is outstanding. Best scenario I see him is becoming a decent top 10 fighter and never really going beyond that.

Craig is diminishing himself way too much cutting to 185! if he still fights he needs to try to get a win against some bum at 205! imho
He should move to PFL and aim for the mil. He’s just not that good.

So the UFC is now sponsored by DraftKings and Stake... isn't that a conflict of interest?

Back