PBP UFC 301 - Pantoja vs. Erceg Main Card PBP Discussion: Sat. 5 / 4 at 10pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
oh damn, i thought he was straight up going to leave. he's way more competitive in UFC than boxing. WAR ALDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALDO VS HOLLOWAY BMF, OR
DUN DUN FUCKING DUN

ALDO VS CANNER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LET HIM GET HIS REVENGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He's too small for both those guys now sadly, he had to change his body a lot to get down to 135. Connor is never fighting below 170 again lol

Who had the old Dethrone Royalty Aldo shirts with the samurai mask
Shit was tight
I had a few
I had his fight shorts 10 years ago. I think it's still in my closet but I got the Pimblett syndrome.

venum-jose-aldo-ufc-169-shorts.jpg

Poatan looks like he's going to a gay club later, but borrowed a big ugly chain from a Jersey douche.

Conor quit his job and took welfare to train.

Aldo grew up poor and used cut wood planks, packed into to dirt for a base to learn and train leg kicks, while cleaning gym floors of sweat and spit to pay for his training while he slept in the gym.

Aldo is the real American dream.

LET'S FUCKING GO.

The main event.

125: Alexandre Pantoja (27-5) vs. Steve Erceg (12-1)

I guess the UFC understands that the overwhelming majority of people watching aren't even going to question why the nine guys ranked ahead of Erceg aren't fighting for the title. I'm not sure why they act like there are real rankings. They still throw in whomever they want, not necessarily who is derserving

Back