PBP UFC 301 - Pantoja vs. Erceg Main Card PBP Discussion: Sat. 5 / 4 at 10pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Conor quit his job and took welfare to train.

Aldo grew up poor and used cut wood planks, packed into to dirt for a base to learn and train leg kicks, while cleaning gym floors of sweat and spit to pay for his training while he slept in the gym.

Aldo is the real American dream.

LET'S FUCKING GO.

WAR ALDO!

I never really say I have a favorite all time figjter
But if you put mE on THE spot
I’d say Hozay

Aldo rolled back the clock tonight.

Did the UFC went too high with the prices? Or was it the card? Arena is kind of empty right before the main event, Aldo was fighting.

I guess the UFC understands that the overwhelming majority of people watching aren't even going to question why the nine guys ranked ahead of Erceg aren't fighting for the title. I'm not sure why they act like there are real rankings. They still throw in whomever they want, not necessarily who is derserving
i dont mind this, because in the PRIDE days, as you are well aware of, they mixed it up for the champs and I think it always brought freshness, a new angle to the matchups. war rizin and sakakibara. NYE 2025 Rizin i'm going motherfucker

I guess the UFC understands that the overwhelming majority of people watching aren't even going to question why the nine guys ranked ahead of Erceg aren't fighting for the title. I'm not sure why they act like there are real rankings. They still throw in whomever they want, not necessarily who is derserving
Yeah it's bizzare

Back