PBP UFC 301 - Pantoja vs. Erceg Preliminary Card PBP Discussion: Sat. 5 / 4 at 6pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
artworks-ZKz07ze8lPG2bk3r-5Ew7fA-t500x500.jpg

Drank everything I had o_Oo_O @HI SCOTT NEWMAN I'm pretty drunk yet XD

It's actually kind of amazing that KK snapped a five fight losing streak and is now on a four fight winning streak!

Tony about to go on another 12 fight win streak KK proves there is hope!

Skills are there.
Fight IQ is another matter
Guy has only recently joined Team Alpha Male, I think we'll see vast improvements in him. I also think this win over Elvis will age like fine wine.

Reactions: HHJ
301 is shining far more than I expected on the prelims...

I can’t believe they are letting Karolina fight this young kid. Dana has stooped to a new low by allowing 12 year olds into the octagon.

No, I totally agree but given they literally never take a point the first time and always give a warning, even when it’s egregious, it seems like it should be said that no warnings will be given.
He was given a warning in the 2nd round. Go rewatch the fight. He was on top and Brener tried to sweep and he grabbed the fence. The ref was on it instantly and gave him a warning. This was a second offense.

He knocked him down, so yeah. That’s almost a guaranteed round win and Brenner didn’t do nearly enough to overcome it despite winning the round up until the very end.
Totally forgot about the knockdown. Im dumb.

Back