UFC 301 PBP

I went kinda big on Ruffy prior to this one starting.
He's looking really good so far.

Yeah very impressive.

Looking forward to seeing him tested in the next few fights, his stand up looked very good.

1st bet of the card

Drakkar KO +200
$50

I think the KO line and decision line being so close isnt accurate. Klose has real power and Joaquims chin has always been sus. Getting KOd by Ricky Glenn was a bad look. Nasrat cracked him right before. Clay Guida of all people actually stunned him in his last fight too. Everyone who beat Joaquim KOd or TKOd him except Vinc Pichel whos been a decision machine in UFC w/ no finishes.

Yeah very impressive.

Looking forward to seeing him tested in the next few fights, his stand up looked very good.
Stand up looked fantastic, distance management was good, the showy moves like the scissor takedown and ducking footsweep actually landed, he rolled with the punches when they came, and most of all he stayed calm and composed. Definitely somebody to keep an eye on going forward.

Think Klose probably wins, but I've not on Joaquim at 2.78 for 0.8u. think the odds are slightly out on it. Definitely paths to victory for Klose but I'll risk it at the odds.

Silva started strong, but looks like he's slowing and Klose is landing more and more.
I think Klose 1-0

Closer (Kloser?) round
Pretty sure it's 2-0 Klose though.

Third round was pretty crazy. I threw a hedge on Silva. Just in case there is some hometown bias going on.

Almost shat myself in that third, thank god for those sub attempts.

Main parlay only needs Pantoja to win now, hail mary one has Orolbai next.

Money on orolbei , but brazilians tonight look better with the homecourt.

Last edited:
1-0 Orolbai
Exhausting round for both. Keep an eye on their gastanks, because it's doubtful that neither of them gas before this is over.

Last edited:
Nice finish by Brenner, but pretty sure it's still 2-0 Oroblai

Oralbei is fadable with anyone that can stuff tdd and has a gas tank.

Took FGTD -125, but not sure Brener will make it.

-1 point. Good chance this goes a draw if it stays this way lol

Back