UFC all over Tyson Fury hype

how fucking stupid do you have to be to think wilder won that fight lmao, especially if you actually follow boxing.

fury is the best HW on the planet.

You say clearly when alot were close rounds . Not like he landed anything significant that would definitely win him most of those close rounds.

He clearly won 9 rounds. Deal with it!
You like it or not, but according to the boxing rules, he won and that judges decision was a bigger robbery than Canelo vs GGG 1.

Uh Fury is the one who declined the rematch, not Wilder. Wilder wanted to do the immediate rematch, but Fury wanted to go back to fighting bums.

Most of you guys have so much hate for Wilder you don't even check for the facts, just slander the guy for no reason.

Same reason most of you think Fury won and not a draw, plenty of those rounds could have went either way. I guarantee you if Mayweather had been dropped hard twice like that in any of his big fights you same people would be screaming how he got destroyed no matter if he won the other rounds or not.

Nobody except Wilder, Fury & their teams know who declined what, anything else is hearsay. I'm not just digging Wilder out, both him & Fury deserve stick for allowing the opportunity to pass.

Its everything wrong with boxing.

As to the comments RE Wilder vs Fury 1, Wilder got out boxed and it's clear cut. There's a reason why the American public love Fury and his star has risen since the bout.

Boxing is fixed. Tyson beat Wilder, but whats better for business? They didnt want anyone to win that, and now there is still two undefeated hw champions. Same with ggg vs canelo 1

He had a draw with Wilder.

He is very good but his hype is getting hectic.

That's how combat sports works now. People only want to jump on the hot new trends. Overblown hype is manufactured because most fans can't get into a fight as a sport alone, they need it to be a big trend.

Tyson Fury IS the best Heavyweight in the world, and just put on a masterclass.

Problem is it's the HW division, and Wilder's power is unmatched. Second fight he boxes Wilders ears off again but this time Wilder gets a finish.
Against a bum. Let's not get carried away here.

You can’t call yourself a boxing fan and think wilders draw was real. He was close to winning by KO but he was outboxed through and through. Unless you are a wilder nut hugger of course. Even Floyd was at ringside saying Wilder was getting dominated. That draw was a fucking robbery. It’s like Lewis vs Holyfield 1 but made more epic due to the 2 knockdowns. But still just as wrong and I believe just like with L vs H 1, people will always see it as a victory for tyson

His stock went way up with Joshua losing.

The consensus is he looked like the better boxer vs. Wilder and arguably could have gotten the nod, although I didn't see the fight.

He was also the one to dethrone Wlad. So yeah.

Stats don't tell you if a strike is clean or grazing. Stats are likely not even accurate. Quit judging fights based on compubox stats compiled by some cheeto-fingered nerd who pushes a button whenever he thinks someone lands a punch. Try actually watching the fights, you cretin.
Yea I actually watched the fight ,I wasn't the one who posted the stats. Now stop pretending you watch fights and actually do it instead of letting obvious bias in the way.Keep Embarrassing yourself ma'am.

He clearly won 9 rounds. Deal with it!
You like it or not, but according to the boxing rules, he won and that judges decision was a bigger robbery than Canelo vs GGG 1.
Won 9 rounds according to you. Not like he just blew Wilder away. If he doesn't get dropped in the 12th I can see it but he did. No way bigger robbery than Canelo/GGG. Hilarious that you would even compare the two.

Back