UFC Cuts German Due to Alleged Neo-Nazi Past

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a loser.

Next time preach white guilt. Get some fans.

I disagree.
Didn’t Cain have “brown pride” on his chest?

I’m all for allowing anyone regardless of their views to fight. But I guess I am in the minority.
Bullshit. If UFC signed a fighter who was found to have ISIS ties you & every other person who are cool with signing Nazis would lose your shit. Of course now you’ll probably say you’d be cool with that but i don’t believe you. Very disingenuous.

Protesting with baseball bats? Y'all need to up your assault weapon game when expressing your views in public
The guy on the left is Feucht's coach, Benjamin Brinsa.
benjamin_brinsa_.png
Was confused by the way, i thought Brinsa was on this picture as well, but he wasn't.
He did participate in an assault on a part of Leipzig which is known to be "alternative" alongside ~250 neo nazis though.

Feucht was also caught by the police in late 2016, when he and some of his trainings partners planned to attack an anti-racist fan-stand of a football club of Leipzig.
The police found weapons and mummery-utensils.

Last edited:
The guy on the left is Feucht's coach, Benjamin Brinsa.
View attachment 782568
Was confused by the way, i thought Brinsa was on this picture as well, but he wasn't.
He did participate in an assault on a part of Leipzig which is known to be "alternative" alongside ~250 neo nazis though.

Feucht was also caught by the police in late 2016, when he and some of his trainings partners planned to attack an anti-racist stand of a football club of Leipzig.
The police found weapons and mummery-utensils.
What's a mummery-utensil? Something you can riot with?

What's a mummery-utensil? Something you can riot with?
A balaclava (a bit like a ski-mask, but of militarian descent) and everything you can cover your face with completely (with the exception of the eyes, nose and mouth, afaik, would qualify as a mummery-utensil.

In theory, a large scarf could be used as such as well.

I don't get nazis or anyone that hates a certain demographic and then go act upon that hate.

To me, that's the dorkiest thing ever. Like don't racist pos have something better to do? Isn't the dude an mma coach? Shouldn't you been in a gym coaching? You're going to assault people for taking an inclusive stand on something? lol How pathetic is that??
I agree man. These people are full of unjustified hate. I can absolutely not stand them.
I do hope for these kind of people to change though - after all, some do at some point in their lives, although it's sadly not very common.

A balaclava (a bit like a ski-mask, but of militarian descent) and everything you can cover your face with completely (with the exception of the eyes, nose and mouth, afaik, would qualify as a mummery-utensil.

In theory, a large scarf could be used as such as well.
Ah. Like a mask or something you would use to remain anonymous while committing a crime

Past or current? No redemption ever? Don't know the fighter or the situation but the question is valid.

Makes me wonder about Gus now hmmm.

Ilir Latifi is Albanian, and Alexander is a long time friends with Badou Jack. Just cause our swedish boy looks like he should be fighting Indiana Jones ontop of a moving airplane you gotta do him like that?
I actually don't think Alex was aware of the kind of guy Feucht was, but Nazis typically gravitate towards a fascination for northern mythology and often are intrigued by the ideas of a "northern race" as well, so it would only be logic for Feucht to be a fan of Gustafsson out of all people on the UFC roster and thus, wanting to train with him.

It's a good cut if he is still a neo Nazi. Although I disagree with cutting someone over that. If he's commiting crimes then yes, cut him. If he's just openly racist then I have no problem with it. All more satisfying to whoever wants to see him get his ass beat.

Now they need to cut anyone supporting BLM and antifa. Or anyone who pulls the race card at all like TyQuil Snoozley.

I disagree.
Didn’t Cain have “brown pride” on his chest?

I’m all for allowing anyone regardless of their views to fight. But I guess I am in the minority.
Yup. You are.

Sheesh. You'd think Dana would do a quick google search on some of these guys

You mean he is definitely a neo-Nazi?
The guy assaulted parts of the city alongside neo nazis and he was part of a group which planned an assault on an anti-racist fan-stand, so yeah, i think that qualifies him as a neo-nazi, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back