UFC fan and baseball superstar Shohei Ohtani has agreed to sign with Angels

Ufc fan Brendan Fraser just took a dump that looks like Brock Lesnar, let’s make a thread
I bet it will more educational and interesting than this crappy tread.

Okay so i'm like 100% hetero no doubt. I'm married, kids and whatever, but if the opportunity presented itself for Ohtani to bust a nut on my face or maybe spend the night with me, I don't think I would be able to turn something like that down. I know It's a hell of a long shot for a situation like that to occur, but I'm just saying if it did, here's where I would probably stand.

Anyways, I'm just happy a fellow UFC fan who happens to be one that will go down as one of the best baseball players of all time, is on my team now. Words cannot express the happiness I feel.

And, I think I speak for most Angels fans here as well, whether male or female.

lol this guys was too scared to play for the Yankees. SHOOK.

He is going to fall harder than Darvish and Dice-K
It's ok because he can be a hitter then. Not like Rick Ankiel though.

Young dominant Japanese pitcher who also hits for power and average as DH or OF. Japanese Babe Ruth.
A rare double threat, like if an mma fighter had jacare grappling and nganou striking

A rare double threat, like if an mma fighter had jacare grappling and nganou striking
I think most teams just wouldn't let a pitcher hit when not pitching. Didn't MLB have some pitchers who could hit for decent average during limited at-bats during their pitching days?

I think most teams just wouldn't let a pitcher hit when not pitching. Didn't MLB have some pitchers who could hit for decent average during limited at-bats during their pitching days?
Madbum can hit, dontrelle was pretty good, it's so rare because kids specialize in sports so young nowadays.

Good for the angels....

Big threat now....otani and the BEST MOTHERFUCKING BASEBALL PLAYER in the world both on the same team
<5><5><5><5><5><5><5><5><5><5><5><5><5><5><5><5>

Trout deserves a World Series victory. Where's Pujols gonna play?

Lmao @ cangels. They should move to Vegas where they’ll get more fans. No one cares about them here except 909ers.

Scioscia said they will use him as a two way player, so good.

Makes sense that a D-level sports league would have connections to a D-level baseball franchise.

Angels and the UFC have had a long standing relationship.

When the UFC is in town, they have their events nearby at the Honda center, close proximity to Angels stadium.

That said, Shohei Ohtani, UFC/MMA fanatic, has agreed to sign with the Anaheim / California Angels baseball team pretty much making them a guaranteed lock for next years World Series.

Go Angels!
Dodger fans shook.

Reports are his throwing arm is hurt

Back