UFC Fight Club

dipstickjimmy

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has recently used a Fight Club Membership to get early access for tickets? I am pondering getting tickets for the June 29th card in Vegas as I was planning a trip June 30th anyway. I am also tempted to get tickets for the Manchester card July 27th as I was considering a trip to Europe this summer. I have used Fight Club in the past but not since UFC 226 in 2018.

I'm not a member, but I did notice at ufc 298 that fightclub had early access but could not purchase the tickets in the first 2-3 rows

Not sure if that would negatively impact your decision but hope it helps

Horrible seats there, at the APEX , selling for UNDER US $1000 ?​

Conor is finished yet everyone just happens to want to go to Vegas for this fight. <lol>

Conor is finished yet everyone just happens to want to go to Vegas for this fight. <lol>
I am not going just for the fight. We planned June 30-July 7th. Just pondering if the fights might make it worth going a day or two earlier. For sure will wait to see if the rest of the card is interesting. I got to see Conor vs Mendes and Rory vs Lawler at 189 so Conor vs Chandler isn't the reason as I saw him when he was relevant.

First rule of the Fight Club is you dont talk about it you noob! Especially in a forum ffs

Back