UFC Fight Night 101: Whittaker vs. Brunson Weigh-ins 7pm ET/4pm PT/12am UK (Discussion)

Matthews always has pretty fun fights.

Why does Rogan call everybody "the great"?

Update: Taylor vs Ham does tie the record for the smallest, height wise, in UFC history. 122 inches between them. Taylor is 5' on the nose, and Ham is 5'2.

Previously, Angela Magana v Tecia Torres, both 61 inches (according to the UFC website anyways), held that record. Sherdog lists Magana at 5'4 (64"), however, so that's up for debate.

And no, flyweights are taller. Lineker, Dodson, and Mighty Mouse are all 5'3.
Interesting. I was wondering the same when they faced off.

I was waiting to see the size difference. Brunson looks to have a good size advantage.

Whittaker is great to watch though. Hope he takes it. I know he probably likes these cards, but i'd love to see him get on some normal USA ppv's and get his name out more.

Interesting. I was wondering the same when they faced off.
87511-Im-your-Huckleberry-gif-Val-Ki-t2bx.gif

Is Whittaker is missing a tooth or two in the bottom jaw?

I don't like Seo hee hams new haircut . Don't get me wrong, I would still love for her to put me in a triangle choke. And she got a nice ass. She looked better when she had that blonde hair when he fought with bec (which I thought she won ).

Now the hard part is done, its time to have fun in the ring. Tune in guys - promise I'll put on a show!

I was waiting to see the size difference. Brunson looks to have a good size advantage.

Whittaker is great to watch though. Hope he takes it. I know he probably likes these cards, but i'd love to see him get on some normal USA ppv's and get his name out more.
I was also looking at that but thought it was less than I expected. I really didn't like this matchup. Two biggest mw prospects against each other...Maybe also because I'm a Whittaker fan and I see too many outs for Brunson. If they brawl I see it 50/50. If Robert uses the jab and keeps it technical then he wins r1 but Brunson has excellent takedowns and top game to take the D too.

Fingers crossed I guess

Just saw Khalil Rountree is fighting. I'll never forget those viscous body kicks on TUF.
YtOMuW.gif

10k likes.. Nice, My man. Pulling for Khalil in this one. He looked happy and relaxed at the weighins.... Well, they both did... Should be a good fight. This is a sleeper card and I, for one, can't wait.

Bunch of no names, a 2-4 guy that missed weight, at least 2 loser gets cut matches (Noke - Akhmedov, Walsh - Meunier)...

This card could deliver.

jason knight & dan hooker should be fun. whittaker and brunson will be close i think, both are very solid.

Brutal for Euro fans, good like staying awake.
May JBG treat you with kindness.

Back