UFC Fight Night 121: Werdum vs. Tybura Prelims PBP discussion 6:30pmET/3:30pmPT/11:30pmUK

two guaranteed subs in a row.

Without getting the sub.

BRUTAL !

War president Camacho!
giphy.gif

<5>

I approve of that round
I thought it was over at that RNC
10-9, Brown

Someone made a theory in the last PBP thread that these are paid UFC employees that try to get fans pumped up, because the voices of the initial "WOOO's" are always very similiar on each card.

I somehow believe it.
I believe it, no one Woos in sydney.

Its a tough one because I see where the fans are coming from (she only has had 9 fights etc.). But then what you don't see is how, at one point in time, Alex has continuously asked for fights but couldn't get any - how the women in the gym used to really look up to her and how much she mentored them.

I don't think Alex lost tonight due to a lack of skills. I just think, when she was at her prime, WMMA didn't get the level of exposure it has today and she missed out on that due to sheer timing.

That being said, I'm not trying to take anything away from Nadia. Congrats to her.
I also believe that at 39 fighting someone 17 years younger than you, plays a part in being able to fight at the best of your skill set. It’s a shame she didn’t get more fights when she was asking.

What the fuck are you doing, Robbie Lawler lite? You gotta bang!!!

Didn't like half the fighters tonight miss weight? What's Australia feeding them folks???

He's certainly facing no slouch in Volkanovski. Dude is good, too.
uhhh your confused with Shane young, Shane is fighting Volkanovski, he trains with Dan hooker, Kai kara France, Carlos Ulberg and Israel adesanya, beast of a gym up at City Kickboxing.
Tai trains over in Australia IIRC.

I believe it, no one Woos in sydney.

I think them appearing in Sydney like that are pretty much proof that there are paid crowd "instigators". But it's actually a good move by the UFC, I think. Good atmosphere is important.

lmao the ref casually strolls over "Huh? Eye poke? Nah, go on"

uhhh your confused with Shane young, Shane is fighting Volkanovski, he trains with Dan hooker, Kai kara France, Carlos Ulberg and Israel adesanya, beast of a gym up at City Kickboxing.
Tai trains over in Australia IIRC.

Uh, damn. My brain is mush today.

You're right of course.

lol sure mate, her kickboxing is alot better than galls. I train and compete soo I know a lil bit.
Plodding punches with shit technique is a helluva lot worse than being hesitant. Competing doesn't mean that you know anything, and you've clearly proven that much.

Someone made a theory in the last PBP thread that these are paid UFC employees that try to get fans pumped up, because the voices of the initial "WOOO's" are always very similiar on each card.

I somehow believe it.
I just saw Chuck Liddell wearing a hoodie doing this woo thing.

Back