UFC Fight Night 124: Stephens vs. Choi Main Card PBP Discussion 10pmET/7pmPT/3amUK

WTF, did this chick go to the tattoo place and say, just fuck my shit up

Her and Bec Rawlings fought for the title of "weirdest looking Aussie chick with bad tattoos" and she won by split decision

Cudw4RZUEAAKtC4.jpg

It would be unbearable haha. Usman won't be able to take Woodley down, no one does, and Woodley won't be able to take Usman down, no one does.. and we will be left with a staring contest where they are both so hesitant and tentative. Its a awful style fight.. DO NO WANT haha
I think they should book the first UFC Triple Threat WW title fight between Usman, Covington & Woodley 5 rounds of utter shit.

I ain't mad either way but to act like these wrestlers are world beaters when they are just holding is bullshit throw some damn punches make it a fight.
He trashed his last opponent on the feet and KO'd him in the 1st, they can't all be home runs

Wow broze apparently Page hasn’t been garbage because she’s not as good of a fighter as she is a sex object. It’s been the weight cut this whole time. Look for her to fight super well for the first time ever because good looking people make the best fighters.

Got ourselves a cutie vs cutie match here, gentlemen
Here's to hoping there's a lot of grappling to facilitate some booty gis.

PVZ gets by on her youth, pace, scrambling, and cardio.

Her boxing is barely there, her kicks are usually not a factor, and TAM + other camps refuses to teach her more than a head and arm throw.

The move to FlyW feels odd. She's never had great struggle making SW and with BWs dropping down to FlyW it's likely we find her being overpowered more consistently.

I guess UFC Women's 125 being new does make it easier to fly up the rankings.

Here comes Benson!

Wow broze apparently Page hasn’t been garbage because she’s not as good if a fighter as she is a sex object. It’s been the weight cut this whole time. Look for her to fight super well for the first time ever because good looking people make the best fighters.

this

I wonder if Dana has to give Usman his pay 100% or give him what he is actually due.....30%.

Back