UFC Fight Night 132: Cowboy vs Edwards 4:30am ET Prelims and 8am ET/5am PT Main Card PBP Discussion

Masvidal.

Masvidal couldn't make WW with 6 weeks notice to face Till. He's the fattest fuck I've seen these days. They'll have to book masvidal vs. edwards for the end of the year so that Masvidal can lose that cellulite.

Cowboy looks done tbh. The way he acted after that makes me think he doesn't have a whole lot of fight left in him despite saying otherwise.

I don’t like Edwards, way too much showboating and seems to lack killer instinct.

Cowboy not feeling well when he woke up, is that an excuse for losing? lol

Edwards was respectful after the fight, I was ready to hate the guy lol but I will look forward to his future fights now. He has some serious speed and precision, as well as great defense. He didn't take one clean head kick, besides the glove grab one and even that was partially blocked.

I will admit it, this is the first fight I've seen of him, he is pretty damn good.

Leon pussied out of the center of the octagon brawl <{cruzshake}>

It was the smart thing to do since he already had that fight won but as a fan I was disappointed, it was his chance to please the Just Bleed gods and gain some new fans.

Leon pussied out of the center of the octagon brawl <{cruzshake}>

It was the smart thing to do since he already had that fight won but as a fan I was disappointed, it was his chance to please the Just Bleed gods and gain some new fans.
That's only for retards who want CTE

Shout out to @Matty da Ranga! #WeTriedToTellThem

giphy.gif

Cannot wait for July...no women on that card mwaha (No homo)

People really thought cowboy won? He got his ass kicked...
I like cerrone plenty but I see a little blind bias here.
<Huh2>
And Edwards didn't run, Conor ran.
Edwards at least engaged

Back