PBP UFC Fight Night 139: Rodriguez vs. Korean Zombie - PBP Discussion - 7:00pm ET/4pm PT/12am UK

Samething kinda happened in the Roop fight. KZ got careless and went to sleep

If those last two fights weren't great, I might have remembered hw absofuckinglutely terrible the first 4 on the "main card" were. I was almost sick of the sport after that last girl crapfest, then the people we watch for came and saved the day.

Yair/KZ FOTN, Yair Performance bonus, Cowboy Performance bonus

Dana fired Yair, then gives him 100K on his first fight back lol

incredible main event. two crowd favorites going backnforth in a bloody battering of brutality, chants and counterchants welling up from the arena, a last second come from behind finish. unbelievable night, so happy i got to see it in person.

Because he was obviously trying to break up Zombie's momentum, trying to get his guard down, so I hope the next time he tries that sort of BS he gets flattened. I hate that let's pretend to be friends mess in the middle of a match, Zombie was clearly confused by it and I thought it sucked.
Yeah KZ did seem pretty confused by it. Don’t know why fighters seem to do this now though. High five after the fight

you disappoint me mike perry

Because he was obviously trying to break up Zombie's momentum, trying to get his guard down, so I hope the next time he tries that sort of BS he gets flattened. I hate that let's pretend to be friends mess in the middle of a match, Zombie was clearly confused by it and I thought it sucked.
Wtf

So why didn’t zombie just fight shiitt his ass was hugging Yair too lol

That’s a dumbass reason to hate him you’re issue is more personal and you know it.

Just saw the main-event.

First of all: Fuck all the fucking hugging, what the fuck
secondly: That elbow was amazing, oh lawd. Looked kinda flukey though.

Cant believe I fell asleep for the co main and main. Fuck.

Wasn’t intentional?
tenor.gif

yeah i didn't mean it like that

i do enjoy showing respect... i wasn't complaining once till KZ got KTFO because of it.

I'm just salty that's all haha

This may have been best thing that could happen. 0 fight fans dislike KZ. A lot were shitting on Yair. Yair getting the W might ease the dogs that were on him saying he sucks cuz Frankie beat him. All n all i dont think either fighter loses anything it was a gr8 fight. KZ was up 3 rounds to 1 so its not like he didnt look good, just got caught (i was rooting for KZ myself so i feel u)

This may have been best thing that could happen. 0 fight fans dislike KZ. A lot were shitting on Yair. Yair getting the W might ease the dogs that were on him saying he sucks cuz Frankie beat him. All n all i dont think either fighter loses anything it was a gr8 fight. KZ was up 3 rounds to 1 so its not like he didnt look good, just got caught (i was rooting for KZ myself so i feel u)
very true

and sets up an awesome rematch that will hopefully sell more too

Back