PBP UFC Fight Night 144: Assuncao vs. Moraes 2 - PBP Discussion: 5pm ET/2pm PT/10pm UK

Charles is a very hot and cold fighter, sometimes he looks like a killer and could be a champ... but other fights he is so lackluster and seems to be very chinny. Strange fighter. but he is fun to watch. Could be EPIC his next fight or absoutley awful.
Couldn't agree more. Maybe he just needs to be poked in the eyes at the start of each fight to get him going

No I already picked my fight, 2 rounds of back forth, both guys were gassed in the third after swinging for 10 minutes
Fight went 15.

You just confirmed only 66% of the fight was good.

Its a fight of the night award, not rounds of the night. But fine. I aint hating. They were 2 pretty good rounds. No disagreement there.

Lyman looking like a completely different person since joining the big dance...

I think the Lyman Good fight is a bit strange. I love Maia but gotta root for Good.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Another jacked white boy

War Maia! He's still my favorite fighter in mma today. I hope Yoda strangles Good.

will k-1 maia come out tonight?

giphy.gif

I hope it goes like this but with a spinning back fist.

I'll always root for Felder after he completed his camp and got a win after his father passed. He's good on the mic and a stand-up guy. No issues with Felder. Vick may be a douche, but he's been involved in some good scraps. Also, war Gaethje. That fucker better wrestle against Edson. I like both guys, but man, Justin needs to diversify.

My man Maia! plz put your opponent to sleepy sleepy night night

Lots of Cyborgs are fighting in the UFC now

Back