PBP UFC Fight Night 151 - Iaquinta vs. Cowboy PBP Discussion - 5pm ET/2pm PT

Watching Elias fight is such a piss off.

Bouncing around like he knows what hes doing, throwing dumb ass kick that he knows are out of range.

Wall and stall BS

Derek, pleeeasseee knock this pillow fisted Fabio into another dimension
Maybe into the Disney universe; he'd like that.

Thank you.

Not gonna lie. The more hate he gets, the more I like Theodorou

So Cub lands some good knees and burgos reaction is to put a foot in his crotch.

giphy.gif

?? seemed to be a good block, it was working.

It's so rare that I don't hope Brunson is the one who gets flat lined but there's a first time for everything.

Cub is stil my boy
<StillMyBoy>
He should win a fight and retire though

he has some great matchups in bellator
Not much left for him in the ufc

Would like to see maybe 5 fight run prior to calling it a career

Cub is done. He’s probably retiring after this. Pre Edgar 1 he had some slick boxing to complement his creative striking. But now it’s just full on one shot explosion that’s from a far begone era. Add to the fact he’s slower and it’s not good. Burgos isn’t defensively far from Choi as they both rely on their chin(granted Burgos has better head movement) but Burgos can be rocked and Cub didn’t scare him at all. It’s over

Thats a pretty superficial analysis.

Burgos fights from both stances and has deceptively great pocket movement and striking, and is more often favourite in the pocket. Choi isnt. Choi relies on pressure and fights from southpaw mainly and is defensively less sound than Shane but with a better chin. Shane's offence comes from his kicks aswell as the jab, whilst Choi is mainly looking for the 1-2, nearly always.

I can see how Cub beats Choi and loses to Shane.

Who else is getting ready to cry when Theodorou finishes brunson?

I see Elias racing around the cage avoiding Branson’s rush and winning an utter hideous decision when derek runs out of ideas. Brunson usually is lost when he doesn’t get that quick finish. I fucking hate the ring boy btw

I'm starting to feel strongly that only people who have fought professionally before are allowed to judge a fight. How can someone be so inept as to think that fight was Cub all 3 rounds? Can someone in the media seek this person out to explain themselves?

Toronto Native? That mother fucker is from mississauga.

Elias is the biggest feather fisted fighter and probably the most boring fighter in the UFC currently . But Brunson has such a glass chin i wont be surprised even if Elias fucking Theodorou knocks him out if he connects clean

Just tunes in. who is the female comm talking about hair? Meisha?

Back