PBP UFC Fight Night 167: Anderson vs. Blachowicz 2 - PBP Discussion: 5:00 pm ET/2:00 pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
If you leave sherdog forever I'll leave sherdog forever
giphy.gif

What an awful first round. “Okay you’re done stalling, my turn.”

I was gonna say there's nothing worse than 2 grapplers having a shitty standup fight, but this is pretty bad too.

He’s got to clear all the chairs away after the event is finished.
He'll be given the UFC Hot Dog brander for doing that chair clearing, fair trade-off I feel . Good deal for him

Rosa could get it...........I wouldn't be proud or brag about it..............but she could get it....

i could smash both of them at the same time in and outside the octagon. thats one of the problems. i want to see superior athletes killing each other for my entertainment and not pillow fighting teenagers.

Wish Bellator Lombard was fighting Bareknuckle tonight and not the guy now with the battle worn chin...

Terrible bjj from both people.
How the fuck do you have a hook in from turtle and get blast doubled? What in the fuck

Barboza fucked up Hooker I scored it for Barboza against Felder. We can agree to disagree Sher-Man.
either way, if we stay true to the mma math and if barboza is our measuring stick it doesn't look good for hooker.

Back