PBP UFC Fight Night 168: Felder vs. Hooker - PBP Discussion: 4:00 p.m. ET/1:00 p.m. PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Strikes to the back of the head would really diminish the effectiveness of grappling in MMA.

I bought the new cod and played two matches and haven't touched it since. I'm upset about everything about that. I'm gonna force myself to play so I don't feel totally molested.
It's way more Battlefield-y if I can say, but not really lol, I do enjoy it, when I don't encounter god players that are 5x times quicker than me I have a good time! The movements are more labored, it feels more realistic, which I like

Haven't seen backfists this deadly since Karen

tenor.gif

hopefully someone gets put to sleep in this 3rd.

mathews looks completely gassed

blessing to meek from the viking gods

still game and trying to win though.

dude needs to go train with gus and his team or something. if gus can get his wrestling good enough to outwrestle jones AND DC then they must be able to do SOMETHING with meek.

This is not a good advertisement for Maynards takedown defense coaching. Meek should ask for a refund.

10-9 Matthews, much more competitive than the first and he's looking gassed. Meek has a decent chance to finish him now but with that TDD... <6>

viking dude needs a finish

Dan hardy must of been training Meeks on TDD

LET HIM BANG,COACH

Did anyone else see that weird bar over the screen just now?

Oh oh! Jake Matthews appears to be running on fumes. If Meek comes out like a berserker viking, then he could be finish the fight.

Back