PBP UFC Fight Night 169: Benavidez vs Figueiredo PBP Discussion: 5:00pm ET/2:00pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
Spivac's hairline is by choice. You see, in Moldova that is hip, it's like having flames on the side of your car. Or like the Brazilian Ronaldo hairstyle, also by choice.

ronaldo-cropped_1jm2feotxjjx41uxa4pnnu68q1.jpg

tumblr_nyp6aogZr01rofocqo1_250.gif

We won't be fooled with this low level HW 2020 fighting, Varelans is the only Polar Bear

I'm taking it on the chin thus far for this Fight Night 4 fights IN 4 straight losses, maybe I shoulda just did dinner and a movie with my lady..?
I’m not doing so great myself
65142-1864132.png

i expect someone with that hairline to fight more like he had nothing left to lose.

Dana should send the BlackBeast in there to KO both these guys

I bet all the people that say UFC doesn't A-level athletes feel real sheepish right now

Paul Varelans would smash this con man and rip off

PxBE2IED6IYjSyhN3pEzOh5q64GPTQrij73eNUL9KaleD_YEbONrKgBXIPTp6ahnCFEYZ8eq7gw5lavzbL8_KGQbIkqhC8nVXfAim6yc5Akkh7gsJtVBtRioMO7rYg

That was when UFC actually had good HW's
I met him, he was the bouncer at a strip club. I asked him about the UFC and I remember Matt Hughes fought that night and he was asking me who won on the fight card.

And Tai Tuivasa got destroyed by Spivac...
Dude was so overhyped.

And people still prefer the higher weight-classes...

I'm taking it on the chin thus far for this Fight Night 4 fights IN 4 straight losses, maybe I shoulda just did dinner and a movie with my lady..?
as long as you're not betting money...you'll be ok, or hell...as long as it's not a joint bank account

Back