PBP UFC Fight Night 173: Smith vs. Teixeira PBP Discussion: 6:00 pm ET/3:00 pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fantastic rd from smith. The hook seemed to stun him a little though at the end of the rd

COME ON TONY, pretend he's breakin into your freakin home with your wife in bed !!!

Smith moving straight back with his head up is a really bad idea.

Smith's cardio has always been in my opinion, a bit sub-par.

I remember one fight where he won but he lay on the floor after the fight and didnt stand up for several minutes he was so tired.

Smith 10 - 9. But he's getting tired.

Meth Intruder would beat the both of them back to back confirmed?

meth introducer gave anthony a harder fighter than glover in round 1

but looks like glover earned his respect late with that right hand at the end of the round

he really needs to commit to a td

Glover is looking good, you can tell he's in good shape. Smith is landing some good shots and very active, but I think he's slowing a bit. Glover is getting closer and closer.

Favor Smith, but in typical LHW fashion, there is a chance Smith wins 4 rounds and then randomly gets KOed by a good punch

Only sucess Glover has had is with kicks and knees.

Anthony´s hands are too quick.

Both guys looking a bit tired.
But smith looking like he’s sucking more air when he shouldn’t. Wonder if those body shots are hurting?

Smith got hurt a lil at the end of that round low key

Don't know if you're talking about the body shots... but Smith tried to play it off, but was hurting. He's went down to body shots before.

Edit- not a loss... but down or backed up in retreat.

Out of interest what is it you don't like about Smith? Always seemed like a decent guy to me and puts on good fights

I'm sure he's a decent guy n all, he's shown by not being a douche in spots he could have, just not a fan. Maybe it was him KO'ing Shogun, fuckin asshole.

Back