PBP UFC Fight Night 178: Covington vs. Woodley - PBP Discussion: 5:00pm ET/2:00pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
70810-2019523.png

Who's worth looking at on the undercard? I started a movie and can't decide if I should keep watching or save it for another day. Nam is the only one I care about but I don't know a lot of them. Anyone interesting?
what's the movie?? With that info...I'll be able to advise you accordingly....

It's one of those fights where a grappler thinks their skills are enough to stave off their opponent, and learns that they're out of their depth. Dern isn't great at getting the fight to the ground, but she's great at gaining advantages and dominant position when she gets there.

Dern got beaten up and Cifers took her down, but from there she hit an easy kneebar while on her back. She'll fall into the bad position and work her offensive guard, which is where Markos will need to watch out. If she takes Dern down, and Dern reverses the position, bail bail bail.

tenor.gif

I saw your tweet on Invicta the other night. I agree about the open scoring.

what's the movie?? With that info...I'll be able to advise you accordingly....

Gods of Egypt. I already gave up on it, looks dreadful. Will probably watch when I'm drunk sometime as I'm a sucker for fantasy but that's just silly so far.

Gods of Egypt. I already gave up on it, looks dreadful. Will probably watch when I'm drunk sometime as I'm a sucker for fantasy but that's just silly so far.
Yeah it's not very good

Somebody gonna get the Hammer dropped on them ↓↓↓

kmnm4Kl.gif

70810-2012692.png

Uh oh my man. I think maybe you clicked the wrong button? It looks like you picked "Woodley" instead of "Covington."

An understandable misclick, but lets fix that error right away so we can start the night off right.

It's a pass the time flik, nothing great but something of a fun adventure. I'm also a sucker for those type of movies (long time gamer).

Edit: It's worth a watch just for some of the scenery. Plus if yer a Nikolaj fan (he was my fav character on GoT).

Whew thank god i came here. I thought it started at 6.

Currently watching Rafa get destroyed on clay by Schwartzman who is like 2 feet tall. Maybe craziest thing I've seen in 2020

Back