PBP UFC Fight Night 185: Blaydes vs Lewis - PBP Discussion: 5:00 p.m. ET/2:00 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Elbow attempts got him taken down twice(first landed well)and kimura was bad fight I.Q.

Lol If you say so, they should make WMMA events only and let’s see how well that does. Do you tune in to WNBA too? How does not being entertained by women’s fights make you misogynistic?
They do. Its called Invicta.

And no, I don't watch WNBA, but I only because it doesn't interest me. Neither does NBA.
How is it related?

I have nothing but utmost respect for Arlovski. But now he is just being used as a stepping stone by young fighters. Aspinall is young, strong and hungry. I Feel that the train left the station for Arlovski.

yes he's clearly okay with being paid a bunch of money for being a punching bag. We should let him be sacrificed.

You're gonna think I'm crazy.

But I thought for just a second in this last fight...what if AA made just one more run for the title.

Short lived thought.
Nah i was crazy enough to believe Overeem had a last run lmao. Nostalgia i guess. It looked like Arlovski was coming back a little in the striking department before the takedown

Imavov's expression is like "fuck this grappling shit"
giphy.gif

Spot on good Sir.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back