PBP UFC Fight Night 187: Edwards vs. Muhammad - PBP Discussion: 5:00 p.m. ET/2:00 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A glove exists but Dana is a prick and wants the patent.

When you are warned once already and keep putting your fingers out, it is intentional.

No. It's not. It's a mistake. A warning doesn't mean it's intentional. It just means you get a point next time. But herb is shit so I don't know if he would do it.

STFU you probably cry when you get cheeto dust in your eyes.

Belal probably thought he was perma blind after taking that poke.
Yeah I take that back. I thought he was trying to milk it after what happened at the last UFC. I just saw the poke and then him crying. I didn't realize how bad it was, I didn't see his eye. That was a bad injury, I hope his eye doesn't become another Koscheck or Bisping.

Damn shame to end things like this.

Ah well.

Hope Belal has no issues other than a short recovery.

Lol, the dude is crying just because maybe he is losing his career and a way to feed his family. Yeah, for sure, he is a bitch. The true warrior is me behind my computer telling he is milking. MAKE EYE POKE LEGAL
sarcasm?

please sarcasm?

Belal was bleeding out of his eye ffs.

Holy shit I take all that back. I didn't realize his eye injury was so bad. I didn't see how bad it was at first. Wish him a good recovery. Dude's a good fighter, I feel like a huge dick now.
That's good to see, Sherbro. That poor bastard.

In all seriousness, that was very unfortunate. Felt bad for both tbh

I will remember his name now that he might be the guy that lost vision in his eye on television.

Leon should have a quick turn around and come back in a few weeks. Any pullouts stuff like that. He should fill in.

Wonderboy is free isn't he ? Tha's the fight to make. Belal needs a lower ranked opponent when he comes back

It was an eye poke that raked across the eye because he stepped into it, his eye was basically swollen shut.

You cant let a guy continue when his eye is visibly swollen shut, which Herb seemed like he was ready to do.

Herb was asking Belal if he wanted to be a part of the announcement. Not asking him if he still wanted fight. God you guys are dumb.

Too late you're Cancelled!
Agree
giphy.gif

No. It's not. It's a mistake. A warning doesn't mean it's intentional. It just means you get a point next time. But herb is shit so I don't know if he would do it.
How do you accidentally fully extend your arm to reach somebody's eye? Especially when you're throwing a kick?

UFC has been biased garbage 2 shows in a row.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back