PBP UFC Fight Night 193: Santos vs. Walker - Official PBP Discussion: 4:00 p.m. ET/1:00 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can Daukas wrestle? Don't know too much about him but there aren't too many people at MW that I think beat kevin in a stand up battle

I knew Cowboy was a bad pick but sometimes ya gotta pick from the heart ya know what i mean?

he rocked niko at least twice in the round and 90% of niko’s strikes were off by a mile. the “takedown” was a failed kimura roll
Regardless how how he got the takedown, Price pressed the pace in the third and finished strong with GnP. Can’t fade in the fight and expect to win the round.

I remote play on my phone in between fights, handy for grinding on a games misc tasks
Nice nice. I used to watch the fights on my phone and use the big tv for vidding, but then I always missed stuff because I was too deep into a 1st person shooter and couldn't look away haha.

I've been thinking about hooking my cable to the Xbox. I've always wanted to see what the interface is like. That's why I asked about it.

Impressive attention span btw. Vids, Fights AND Sherdog interaction. Hell, it's taken me 10 minutes to write this reply hahaha.

Last edited:
4de
<36>

since i am literally just hemorrhaging cash at this point picking like chael
daukas in the distance

Holland’s wrestling needs to show leaps and bounds in amount of improvement but his movement and cage awareness has had issues too tbh.

Trading being held down for being cut off and pressed to the cage won’t be enough.

Regardless how how he got the takedown, Price pressed the pace in the third and finished strong with GnP. Can’t fade in the fight and expect to win the round.
i think being tired means very little when it has little effect on the fight. oliveira wasn’t exactly getting teed off on or ragdolled due to exhaustion. he was just tired. still landed some bombs

Back