• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC Fight Night 197: Holloway vs. Rodriguez - Official PBP Discussion: 1:00 p.m. ET/10:00 a.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
11% ABV coffee and maple syrup stout. Wow.

Screenshot_20211113-145652_Gallery.jpg

Yair is better quality fighter, while Max has outstanding output.

Both are physicaly prepared.

This card already delivered, regardless of this fight.

Yair is quick and athletic enough to drop Max with something he doesn't see coming. I don't see Yair winning, though.

Max and his pressure and volume via R4/R5 TKO or decision!

100% agree. All risk, no reward for Max for taking this fight. Brass balls fighter.

This gonna be a war for sure

Probably until Yair is done in the championship rounds

On the other side only some crazy shit could crack that granit hawain chin

I mean stoppage was good. De Lima did the right thing, but question is would Herb let the fight continue after touching them? I believe he would have. He has track record of doing this. But, the actually timing was fine. Herb just gets to wishy washy with his stoppage at times. Am I remembering correctly the Rousimar Palhares fight vs Dan miller? Herb was the ref I believe?
Ya but I don't think he was being wishy washy this time, I think he was just stepping back while De Lima defended the takedown, he knew that De Lima knew the fight was over but Ben was continuing to take him down regardless. In the replay it looked fine imo. I thought at first Herb changed his mind but watching the replay it doesn't seem so.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ckforbes
Back