UFC Fight Night 204 Parlays 03/19/2022 (Super Early Card!!)

Necessary. Smart short-term "investments."

Cool.

As expected, Mokaev made a statement that he wants to become a contender at FLW.
I didn’t end up betting any MMA. The ones I liked were too big favorites for the risk they presented. My prelim picks weren’t good but main card pick were. Who knows what would’ve happened so I’m glad I stayed away. Been doing ok live betting March madness. Did some NHL and NCAAB parlays/round robins today
yeah man

I’m a degenerate Australian

let’s go
Let’s goooooooo!

I didn’t end up betting any MMA. The ones I liked were too big favorites for the risk they presented. My prelim picks weren’t good but main card pick were. Who knows what would’ve happened so I’m glad I stayed away. Been doing ok live betting March madness. Did some NHL and NCAAB parlays/round robins today
Let’s goooooooo!
What is this round robin? I googled it, it sounds kind of awesome...

I'm going to wait until the Madness is over but I do want to try to live bet hockey one of these days. I'm sure I'll holla

What is this round robin? I googled it, it sounds kind of awesome...

I'm going to wait until the Madness is over but I do want to try to live bet hockey one of these days. I'm sure I'll holla
Let’s say you have 3 options. Instead of making all 3 options have to win for 1 parlay it does 3 parlays of 2 of the options in each parlay with the 3 options. Makes sense? Kind of confusing. It lowers the risk of a parlay if you aren’t sure which one you think might bust it. If the odds are all close to even, as long as you get 2 options right you don’t lose $

Let’s say you have 3 options. Instead of making all 3 options have to win for 1 parlay it does 3 parlays of 2 of the options in each parlay with the 3 options. Makes sense? Kind of confusing. It lowers the risk of a parlay if you aren’t sure which one you think might bust it. If the odds are all close as long as you get 2 options right you don’t lose $
Me like, now just to see if the ol' Muckleshoot/Ceaser's offers them.

Wish I had done that yesterday with Bruins/Flames/Avs !!!
If the odds are all underdogs you make money even if you only win 2 of 3. If they are even odds you break even. If they are big favorites you’ll lose but lose less than if you parlayed all 3 and lost the whole bet

If the odds are all underdogs you make money even if you only win 2 of 3. If they are even odds you break even. If they are big favorites you’ll lose but lose less than if you parlayed all 3 and lost the whole bet
ooooooooooooooooooooooh. hmmmm. still gonna do it.

Tapuria > Paddy

And Paddy is very well aware of it.

Good one.

Let’s goooooooo!

I hope you make big profits for March.
Using real money for basketball seems approximately equivalent to using it for WWE, but if you are figuring something out, then: all $$ is good.

Back