PBP UFC Fight Night 223 - Dern vs. Hill Official PBP Discussion: Sat 5/20, 4 PM ET/1 PM PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Would love to see Dern incorporate a power double into her game plan.

gave up on wishing that, she won’t ever have that in her arsenal. She needs to focus on chain wrestling - she gets to the clinch a lot and has good judo but she can’t chain wrestle for shit still and I think those adjustments can be made more easily

Not really. It's pretty normal to award belts after major accomplishments.
Belts are one thing but I can’t remember ever seeing stripes awarded to someone already as accomplished in bjj as Dern. But hey, if you don’t find that weird I’m ok with that. I found it strange.

Lol no, she won't.

11001887_10152684945351707_3581653792682303818_n.jpg

Dern been all over the world fighting men and women. its insane to think Rose would give her problems in the ground

Would love to see Dern incorporate a power double into her game plan.
Dude, she and I are the same age and i literally had to give up developing a double from standing. If your knees aren’t accustomed to it by your mid-twenties, it’s next to impossible to implement live.

there are even guys like Michael Pixley who was done doing doubles consistently by 22-23 and won national championships with slidebyes and singles.

she actually has a really good single, that’s just harder in MMA than grappling.

TRT is not steroid.
T is its essential for bone mass, fat distribution, muscle mass and strength, and the production of red blood cells and sperm.
Testosterone is an anabolic steroid bud

If you are an adult with responsibilities, why would you waste your time, watching this event? lmao

If you are an adult with responsibilities, why would you waste your time, watching this event? lmao
It’s saturday. My only responsibility is smoking an adult cigarette and making sure my kids dont die

maybe you already have high T production unlike me
Maybe , but I doubt it , I’m 41 and not being 25 anymore sucks , if I workout or roll to hard I’m gassed for 24 hours

I have the T Levels of a dead woman. I just eat a lot of food, smoke weed and sleep. Still can train 6 days a week. One day im sure it wont be that way and i’m going to shoot more test into my thigh than any reasonable human can fathom

Back