PBP UFC Fight Night 226 - Gane vs. Spivak PBP Discussion: Sat 9/2 at 12:30pm ET/9:30am PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rose needed to better with her in and out movement
I expected her to be a lot faster

I don’t think the fight was as lopsided as others do nevertheless clear Firiot decision.

That said Rose either has to commit to putting on more muscle mass and stay at 125 or drop back to SW and adjust her diet to keep the weight cuts easier imo.

Rose reminds me of Anthony Pettis.
The more technical she gets the less effective she becomes. They both had the ability to finish a fight at any moment and the more they learned it seemed to chip away at what worked and added more limits to their style.

If Rose can't commit to 115, she should retire.

That wasn't even difficult for Manon.

Rose grappling each time she rocked Manon is almost as dumb as going up to 125 while she has 2 wins over the 115 champ.

<Y2JSmirk>
The old Dan Hardy technique. Rock your opponent then go for a takedown against the cage, fail to get it and get the position reversed on you.

Yay

772919-30931482.png

neither Manon or Erin looked impressive. so who gets the winner of Grasso vs Val?

Could have gone either way. Guess the UFC was set on phasing Rose out after her last snoozer title fight

Reactions: HHJ
Another frustrating Rose fight. I think she’s done. She shouldn’t have lost that fight.
It seemed Rose broke her right hand in the first round.

Back