PBP UFC Fight Night 231 - Almeida vs. Lewis PBP Discussion: Sat 11/4 at 6PM ET / 3PM PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can't wait to see the new breed of slappers. The pioneers all had to transition from other disciplines, lik e being carnies or bouncers. But the new breed have been slappers from the beginning. They've evolved.
I haven't seen any of Power Slap past a clip here and there, but I'd watch the hell out of an all-carny edition

Can't wait to see the new breed of slappers. The pioneers all had to transition from other disciplines, lik e being carnies or bouncers. But the new breed have been slappers from the beginning. They've evolved.

Brotha powa slap new breed is strippa!

FnovhdfX0AUPwXM.jpg

Mayes stuffed Jones so hard he sent him to the hospital. If that's truly what happened, I'm convinced Francis would have actually killed Jon.

It literally doesn't make sense. Sure a shoulder injury, but the pec should be the last thing to go there.

I reckon he hurt it earlier and tried to train through it. Que a staged video to justify pulling out and then he will disappear out of the test pool, recover and then fight under the new org after running some PEDs for a couple months first. Stipe vs Jones this time next year with Jones looking like Ubereem.

also took darren till (back when he was good) to a draw. dude is underrated as fuck
Your lowly mental tricks won't work on me.
I know he lost to Jesse Ronson
I know it.
I won't be fooled.

Hoping Dalby and Lewis get the upset here and win me some money. Saying it now incase it clouds my scoring.

Back