PBP UFC Fight Night 232 - Allen vs. Craig PBP Discussion: Sat. 11/18 at 2PM ET / 11AM PT

I’m kind of digging this fight card time cuz it finishes perfect time to make some dinner

War bofum. Banger alert!!

I don't know if I've ever posted anything this negative about a fighter, but that was a pathetic showing by Matthews. He was getting pieced up in a fight that, for Morales, was at the pace of a sparring match. He had no Plan B. No applying pressure, no kicks, no clinching, no takedowns. No combinations. Just more of the same, then a minimal effort in the last thirty seconds.

He's a skilled fighter, but honestly, he could just be cut at this point. He doesn't have the skill to be top 10, and he obviously doesn't have the well-rounded game or the mentality. That was frustrating and embarrassing to watch. That was the embodiment of collecting a paycheck and he needs to go.

oh I'm fking stupid I swear I heard he was from Mexico when Bruce introduced him, and he does gives me Cowboy Oliveira vibe, Jailton Almeida too. I stand corrected.
Bruce aint there my friend

OrUrQMf.jpg

I like Allen but I'd rather see Craig move on to be a contender at mw.

He's Scotlands best hope for a champion... right now. Haha

While I do think Allen is too polished everywhere, Craig moving down and randomly torching the two BJJ guys would be hilarious

Scottish JJ is the next step

Back