PBP UFC Fight Night 241 - Barboza vs. Murphy Official PBP Discussion: Sat 5/18 at 4pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Vidal sucks, hard to believe she considers herself a professional fighter. What the fuck did she even work on in her camp? Like no part of her fight game looked trained.

Well KO from boob punch, I've seen it all now.

Not gonna lie I still want to see Rampage vs Titties though, would look way better as well because he wouldn't have that silly sports bra to hide the damage

On a serious note, Gato's hand speed looked faster than ever. Still, she doesn't have much on the feet other than a 1-2 and the occasional front snap kick. Great grappler though. Nice win to get her back on track.

Thats probably how Rampage vs Titties would have gone
sddefault.jpg

Surely the rules are getting changed now. Why havent they thought of this considering womens mma has been around for a long while. It is basically a groin strike to a woman.

Surely the rules are getting changed now. Why havent they thought of this considering womens mma has been around for a long while. It is basically a groin strike to a woman.

I don't know about that. We've seen 1,000s of punches landed to the jugs over the years. This is the first time that I can remember a woman being in pain.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mulder_81
Back