PBP UFC Fight Night 241 - Barboza vs. Murphy Official PBP Discussion: Sat 5/18 at 4pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
usyk looks mean!!!
He does look mean and ready. Hope he punches John Fury to be honest, I can't stand that guy, he wants it all to be about him and wants all of the attention. He is fuming when the camera is on his son, he is so annoying. Rather Usyk punches John than Tyson lol

The script got leaked, poatan will lose against jiri in his next fight
I like Jiri but he has real low fight IQ. Maybe low fight IQ is too harsh but he isn't going to address the calf kick. He is going to try to keep eating it and try to overcome Alex with an uppercut.

PSA: Dont disrespect yourself by betting the money you earned by sweat and hard work. Reject degeneracy.

Oumar Sy would have done the same thing to Tony Broccoli. We need to see him against someone with elite TDD, but he seems like a great prospect.

So since 2021 Antonio Trocoli has signed for the UFC, failed a drug test, been released, been rehired, been pitted against OSP in 2022, withdrew, been scheduled against Oumar Sy in 2024, withdrew, and not fought for 3 years.

Cut the bum.

I like Jiri but he has real low fight IQ. Maybe low fight IQ is too harsh but he isn't going to address the calf kick. He is going to try to keep eating it and try to overcome Alex with an uppercut.
Poatan not Po chin. Weve seen him get wobbly many times.

Back