UFC Fight Night 91: McDonald vs. Lineker Main Card (Discussion) 9pm ET/6pm PT/ 2am UK

Crazy first round. Will give it to Vannata.

Wasn't Khabib criticizing Tony for talking shit about him fighting that nobody and then doing the same himself? Clearly they are not in equivalent situations. Khabib's nobody was a joke fight and got dominated. This dude is kicking Tony's ass.

Tony Ferguson got Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked with this guy as a late replacement

LMAO

if you asked Vanatta to borrow a fuck, he'd have to decline due to lack of supply.

that was fun. I don't care what happens now. That was fun to watch.

This Vanatta dude is a FW too, he'd fucking rape Conor and Jose! This dude smooth AF

JUST BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

Best round of the year, FOTY and Ferguson might still be rocked.

That was his chance to win. Amazing showing already. I wouldn't be surprised if Ferg adjusts now. But great first round. Not sure how Vannata's cardio will be with the late notice. He looks dead tired now.

I've never seen this guy fight, but I'm gonna keep an eye out for his name after this one.

After that first round Vannata showed he deserves to be in the UFC! Win or lose I hope they keep him around

finally after all these fights this past week we get a nice fight worth the wait

I don't find any of them funny. Haaa. Burr, Diaz and Segura fake interview character are hilarious but most of tge friends Rogan swears are hilarious are pretty bad in my opinion. Haa

yeah Segura is fucking awesome, got to see him film his newest Netflix special in Seattle it was awesome.

That fight should have been stopped. If RDA/Alvarez gets stopped so should that

Well Lando certainly changed alot of minds in this one. He is to small for this fight and is probably tired, but damnnnnnnnn

Back