PBP UFC Fight Night 96: Lineker vs Dodson Prelims PBP (Discussion) 7:15pm ET/4:15pm PT/12:15am UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
@BC @NightwingBJJ

Jesus, if you guys get this excited for a Fight Night I can't imagine what a PPV is like. :p

A good amount of prospects and fun fights on this card, looking forward to it

@BC @NightwingBJJ

Jesus, if you guys get this excited for a Fight Night I can't imagine what a PPV is like. :p

HAAAA. You should have seen us during the 205 Presser and of course the Lesnar build up.

giphy.gif

@BC

Dodson vs Lineker will be sick, so fucking pumped for that fight. Also: sherdog pbp threads are so much fun during these fight night cards. It's mostly the hardcores and everyone is super chill to each other most of the time. loveyou guys <3

with that said it's gonna take a miracle for me to stay awake all night but I'm gonna give it my best

LET'S GET THIS BITCH STARTED!!!

I swear to God @BC if you don't get this Black Belt tonight, we are having a one-off match like The Hardy Boyz at Vengeance 2001.

Im getting my plutonium belt tonight

LET'S GET THIS BITCH STARTED!!!

I swear to God @BC if you don't get this Black Belt tonight, we are having a one-off match like The Hardy Boyz at Vengeance 2001.

and Im over here.. still a damn green belt ahaha I was a Lurkin' Lyle for too long

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Heffa77
Back