• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

PBP UFC Fight Night Brooklyn: Cejudo vs. Dillashaw PBP Discussion - 6pm ET/3pm PT/11pm UK

*just an alert
if you criticize stephen A or anyone of color, you're a racist per U O E N O

Go look at my post on Stephen A in here you clown. Don’t get mad cause I have the balls to call your bullshit out

Dude thanked his mother in law.

Whipped AF
I like how idiots who hate women hear a guy say "I'd like to thank my wife and her mother for being supportive of me" and think "lol omg whipped, he acknowledged their existence with appreciation, what a cuck!"
When, if you had a brain, you'd think about it and it's pretty much the opposite: these women clearly support what he is doing and haven't stopped him from reaching his goal, and now he is on TV knocking people out and gets to go home to people who don't shit on him for his job. Seems like he is winning this one and you aren't lol

War Ariane
ariane-lipski_28427864.jpg

*just an alert
if you criticize stephen A or anyone of color, you're a racist per U O E N O
if you're creating a race problem where one doesn't exist. you're a racist.

Pettis vs Thompson will be super fun if Thompson doesn't run away constantly

1 hour for 2 fights.
Nice...

its actually only been 45 minutes. So, their pacing is better than Fox.

But I don't really get why people expected ESPN to show prelims with 0 commercials. They're literally a cable network, they need to show commercials. Every cable station does, so...not sure why you guys think pacing is going to be much different.

4 prelim fights on ESPN, 2 hour block. 1 fight every 30 minutes. Really not hard to figure out.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsalaanx
Back