PBP UFC Fight Night Brooklyn: Cejudo vs. Dillashaw PBP Discussion - 6pm ET/3pm PT/11pm UK

Air force and army? damn. we just need a coastie and a sailor and we'll have all branches represented

isn't Edwards the guy who almost got his head kicked off by the south African yout?

I have been stuck at a family birthday party and am just now logging on- was the 1st fight any good?

On a 4 fight skid with 3 of them being split decisions
Tuff
shouldve won the fili fight imo, really no reason for edwards to be the favourite especially since he just got his head kicked off by some unknown.

bermudez gets flash KO'd in a bunch of his fights though and seems to be past his prime so i'm not that confident picking a winner lol.

Dennis needs a very convincing win tonight...

Yeah 4 fight skid but 3 splits in his last 3.He's so chinny it's sketchy but i'm pretty confident in him for this one.But it's mma,some confidence is still rolling the dice.Edwards is so scrappy but I think will get dominated position wise.It'll be interesting to see where Bermudez tries to keep this fight with Edwards' funky work off his back.I'm assuming gnp position first for Bermudez but who knows.I really like Bermudez odds wise though.

Damn remember when Bermudez went on that huge win streak, then he just went on a big losing streak.

I can’t believe I’m watching yet another Dennis Bermudez fight.

Air force and army? damn. we just need a coastie and a sailor and we'll have all branches represented

New idea. Open weight all armed service branches tournament. Make it happen Dana.

Belal Muhammad's crown has been breached. He's thinning badly. Time to invest in some Toppik ASAP. That or take a "vacation" to Istanbul and make an appointment with Dr. Koray Erdogan.

CUJAd7a.png

qnNvv05.png

toppik-1.gif

hair-building-fibers-2_e70e33a5-2e00-434e-bd64-d06d9f1a608a.gif

@Wadtucket @FrontNakedChoke @LouisBolanos

Back