PBP UFC Fight Night Brooklyn: Cejudo vs. Dillashaw PBP Discussion - 6pm ET/3pm PT/11pm UK

Dude thanked his mother in law.

Whipped AF

And yet you just happened to mentioned a women critical of trump/race issues who hasn’t worked for ESPN in months and grouped her with Stephen A because? Nice try. How do you even acquire 70k post on an mma board btw? Ever think about logging off for once?
oh god we have a snowflake sjw here. lol at bringing trump into it. go get a non fat soy rain forest friendly latte queer. I've been here before your were born. MMA forever.

I like this guy Alonzo . Super chill.
He thanked his wife and his mother in law first in his post fight lol

All we need now is Kellerman to parachute into the event

giphy.gif
Had money on Luke and was at the event. Fantastic decision

He's a cool cat is Alonso. I'd happily smoke weed and have a panic attack with him

That's like the spinning back kick you throw in one of those dreams where your fighting and your punches are all slow.
I have that alot, so relateable haha

Menifield is so much easier to root for than a guy like Sandhagen in the last fight. Humble dude in victory. Good stuff. Hopefully he can work on that cardio, start adding some more tools on the feet (body punches, some leg kicks) and I think he'll be a tough fight for a lot of guys.

I'm on the Alfonso Manafort train now

He knows how to blow his wad

expect the pacing to be better on the streaming platform for the main card.

yeh, this is the big unanswered question

for those in countries where the main card starts at 3-4am fox pacing v fight pass pacing will decide whether people go to bed or not

Back