PBP UFC Fight Night Brooklyn: Cejudo vs. Dillashaw PBP Discussion - 6pm ET/3pm PT/11pm UK

nice finishing streak we got going on hopefully the next manlet fight doesn't fuck it up

Ostovich did pretty well tgere, and more exciti g than the average wmma fight. Hope she gets one more chance

What a fun fight, Rachael looked so good and is way better than her record shows but Paige is tough as hell

Fuck the haters

Truthfully, I'm watching this on my Xbox app. Everyone is watching it and their phone is connected. Get better speeds? I'm not hating.
I got Xfinity blast I mean fuck what else can I do. Well 2 fights only had to reboot twice an it's easy to get right back on...... but feed is a little choppy........ wish it was on espn not this shit. I never had an issue with fight pass. Maybe just me

LOL I don't even know what happened. Seemed like she took one hard hit and decided to just give up, rolling around like a retard, etc. Joke division.
what if she has ptsd from her husband beating her... took that fight too quick

Fight was boring for half a round one but decent after that. Good finish.

Feel bad for Ostovich but she showed up and fought.

I know there's no conspiracy to promote some fighters over others. But if there ever was this would be a great example.

if they give Rachel a post fight interview...

Osto was skilled with takedowns and ground... while it lasted.

So God was responsible for the domestic abuse? Religious people are absolutely fucked in the head.

Back