PBP UFC Fight Night: Cowboy vs. Medeiros Main Card PBP Discussion - 9pm ET/6pm PT/2am UK

The winner of this match is the tattoo parlor in downtown Austin.

lol I feel like almost all of the commentary so far has been Jimmy telling us how shitty Peterson is. I'm not saying he's wrong, but I do find it funny

hurry up, I'm waiting to see Black Beast fight. Thats what you call a real man.

i think beard guy is beating the comic book fan

Davis is doing a nice job angling out and avoiding return fire. Peterson looks a little lost

Anyone know why this slopfest between two Non-UFC Tier Guys is on the main card???

<{Joewithit}>

Peterson has below WMMA striking. Fuck.

{<huh}What the fuck does having a beach have to do with having good fighters
giphy.gif

My step dad is the kind of guy who would get a hard on if he saw that commercial... he also golfs every week. Then there's me, who wouldn't go into a theatre that's even playing that trash looking movie and I watch almost every UFC event, listen to JRE, and play violent video games.

I think that, thanks to the internet and having access to so many better forms of art at our fingertips, the science of demographics is falling apart. I'm sure it still works for 40+ year olds, but not for the younger population.
Very good point. and it's true. But the advertisers know better than anyone who's watching what, and the dominant demographic for mma is still DudeBro. MMA will likely always be a great spot for the hot new RedBull movie.

Davis is really good, great defense.

On 10 days notice he looks like this?

Davis making Peterson look silly in there. But I've seen Peterson get worked before, and he never stops coming. Davis better not coast.

This guy looks lost
He must have been lost when he got that disgusting tramp stamp on him, I can't believe a normal sane brain could abuse themselves that way

Back