PBP UFC Fight Night: Cowboy vs. Medeiros Main Card PBP Discussion - 9pm ET/6pm PT/2am UK

Ocho is too tough for his own good lol.

Davis has such a lack of confidence in his power that he didn't even go after a guy who was wobbling around like he'd just finished off a fifth of whiskey in one chug.

Yeah just saw the prelims, they're actually pretty good. Kelleher vs Barao is a great fight. But I don't care for the main and the co-main.

Wonder who Barao pissed off at the UFC to be on the prelims of a tv card. He was a world title contender headlining PPVs 2 and a half years ago.

USADA killed his career dead it seems.

Peterson recovered pretty good after doing his best Bambi On Ice from that knee. Tough SOB.

Pete isn’t a talented fighter, but sure wears a beating pretty well

I wore boot cut for years.. I broke down and gor a few pairs of slim cut which looks like skinny jeans with my bird legs
Love the tapered boot cut - not these baggy bellbottom shit they are passing off now.

Davis' could've finished if he didnt just insist on throwing arm punches. Fun fight though.

Davis has such a lack of confidence in his power that he didn't even go after a guy who was wobbling around like he'd just finished off a fifth of whiskey in one chug.
He was gassed man.

I wore boot cut for years.. I broke down and gor a few pairs of slim cut which looks like skinny jeans with my bird legs
I wear skinny but because I used to be a fat kid my legs are tree trunks so I have to get the right type.

WTF was that? almost KO'd him with a knee and then stopped fighting?

Back