UFC Fight Night: Moraes vs. Sandhagen

Morales vs giga could end up being a close fight. Morales is a bit of a slow starter and gigas best round is 1

after that giga slows round by round. He split with emmers and Davis, and I thought he clearly lost that fight to Davis. Against Irwin he should’ve looked more dominant. He was clearly the superior striker but had some problems with Rivera’s relentlessness.

morales throws hard accurate non telegraphed strikes for three rounds. He has the better defense and counters as well. Personally I would like to see him string together longer combinations rather than throwing full power single shots

Morales could end up looking like a -200. I played him at -135. Think he will have the more effective strikes and won’t fade in the later rounds.

Also think impa is going to start knocking guys out

Agree. I don’t mind paying -250 for Impa he looked excelling against Coconut Bombz

you think breese wipes him or do you think both moraes and bhullar lose?
got 1600$ on Tom Breese, regarding Moraes vs Sandhagen, If I had to guess now I prob say Sandhagen late r4/r5 tko/dec, however wouldnt play him at -135 missed my shot to sprinkle on him when odds just came out.. but as I mentioned before I'm Live Bet him or pass

Last edited:
got 1600£ on Tom Breese, regarding Moraes vs Sandhagen, If I had to guess now I prob say Sandhagen late r4/r5 tko/dec, however wouldnt play him at -135 missed my shot to sprinkle on him when odds just came out.. but as I mentioned before I'm Live Bet him or pass
That's probably the best way to play Sandhagen. His defense and grappling aren't the greatest. He should win on volume but he eats alot of shots due to his style and doesn't do so well backing up. Marlon could catch him with a switch kick, or guillotine him if he panic wrestles like he did against Lineker.

Anybody know what's up with Baudot's record? He tapped to a RNC in his last fight but it's listed as a DQ win. I'd guess shots to the back of the head but the ref didn't seem to mind.

got 1600$ on Tom Breese, regarding Moraes vs Sandhagen, If I had to guess now I prob say Sandhagen late r4/r5 tko/dec, however wouldnt play him at -135 missed my shot to sprinkle on him when odds just came out.. but as I mentioned before I'm Live Bet him or pass
Breese is gonna roll easily.

Got 5u on Moraes last week at +130 and i'm happy with that. Sandhagen's legs are gonna be too compromised to take over in rounds 4 and 5 if he makes it that long. I think Moraes is a level above

edit: if Baudot gets near +400 i might take a small stab at him. He actually looks like a pretty decent fighter, even though he's coming in on short notice and fighting above his weight class.

Aspinall might be the real deal but I think my grandma would have looked good against Collier as well.

Last edited:
I expect barbosa to chew amirkhani up and finish him. he could make waves in this division. Would have rather seen the soqiq fight. Thought he beat ige.

Tony Kelley being the lousiana soul fighter
guy....def rooting for him. His jiu jitsu coach Wayne is my homeboy hes cool af.

Aspinall I thought would outsrike spivek and keep it on the feet. Dont know anything about the replacement. Anybody?

Kinda torn on the main event. Moraes is a killer in a 3 rd fight. Elite. I think he slows down after 2 or 3. Super technical with power and killer instinct. Dominates early rds. Had him beating aldo. I think sandhagen has volume durability heart and most importantly cardio, if not much else. Sterling ragdolled him but moraes doesnt have the same grappling abilities. Very interesting fight...maybe

I got rothwell at -125. Would take anything below -185. Marcin is washed and has looked slow as hell lately, don't see many paths to victory vs. rothwell at HW

Alot coming in on Edson...obvious fav but line is hella juiced now. Edson struggles against pressure and relentless takedowns/control which Makwan doesn't really possess. His wrestling is more situational/crafty, don't think he will be able to hold Edson down. Edson should be able to fend him off and pick him apart on the feet. Thought Edson got robbed vs. Ige and should have won vs. Felder. Think hes going to come into this fight like a bat out of hell.

Was super impressed by Impa his last fight...never seemed to gas late in the fight and kept pressure even with his frame. -250 is a bit nutty though, dec. @+100 is nice but probably pass on it and have him in some parlays

Steering clear of main event for now..I can see moraes putting him away early but can also see Cory keeping range and coming strong in the 4th-5th.

If Moraes doesn't take Sandhagen out in the first 2 rounds he is going to get stopped in the 4th or 5th round.

I loved Andrade at 115 against most fighters there. I dont recall her having a hard time cutting weight. I feel like she loses a lot of her attributes the more she moves up in weight. Chookagian might be a decent play.

Juiced but loving tagir -350 and barboza -250. The tagir line will get up to -500. Barboza owes me one after that loss to ige it was a judge robbery but felt he should have put him away after having him hurt several times. Barboza is also wayyy to good to have lost 5 of 6 regardless of quality of opponent.

Back