UFC Fight Night: Ortega vs. Zombie

How are you getting along? Tonsil removal can be a bitch. Days 1 and 2 weren't bad, but once the area dried up while healing, it was brutal. Days 6 and 7 were really rough. I couldn't sleep because my throat kept drying up. I'd have to drink a ton of liquids, which made me have to piss constantly so sleeping for more than an hour straight was almost impossible.
I'm getting discharged now, had some cornflakes passed on the toast for now lol. Apparently rough food like that is good for getting rid of the scabs and hardness etc. But ye not super bad atm just feels like horrible case of tonsillitis. Didn't realise bellator was this morning burning I cought no research

{<BJPeen}
post your bets in the official thread. Talk is cheap Monica.

I never claimed to be an Almeida bettor. I don't bet on fighters coming back from a three-year layoff. My point is that you are constructing a false narrative.

I had murlarkey + gane parley at +115. Not great odds but I liked it. Now they gonna fk me and make it a murlarkey straight bet. Any other fave/ filler anyone is really confident in? @Mkdess gugabe sadistics varleens anybody

I had murlarkey + gane parley at +115. Not great odds but I liked it. Now they gonna fk me and make it a murlarkey straight bet. Any other fave/ filler anyone is really confident in? @Mkdess gugabe sadistics varleens anybody

I don't see Mateusz Gamrot losing. He is a real safe parlay piece in my eyes.

So you have nothing of value to offer. Thank you, now on ignore you go.

So one has to bet on a fight in order to have an opinion? You are even more ignorant than I thought. Go ahead and do that, or just stop replying because you're embarrassing yourself.

BUKAUSKAS and DA SILVA are my underdogs of the week.

Best bets: ANDRADE and KZ

Bukauskas may be a live bet if he can survive the 1st round. Crute probably gets a sub, but if Bukauskas can keep it standing or survive on the ground he may win via striking/cardio. I don't think it's a good play pre-fight. I saw Bukauskas/Hamlet on YouTube and he showed decent takedown defense and getups against a world cup bronze medalist wrestler so it's possible, but he was still taken down and mostly controlled while also being put in an arm triangle standing. Crute would finish that arm triangle 9.5/10 times.

Silva is round 1 sub or bust IMO. Krause survived Moraes and Alves and Silva's style gives him cardio for 1 round or so. I'm concerned about the late notice, but Krause is good at pacing himself and sticking to a gameplan and now that he's at 170 he should be fine in the cardio department. Silva was prepping for a sanda world champion and bjj blue belt so I imagine his camp was focused exclusively on getting the takedown fast/no matter what and then running game for an easy sub. That won't happen with Krause even if Silva gets it down early.

I do like TKZ, but I see the Andrade fight as another live bet situation with FGTD/over 2.5 being decent plays. If Chookagian can avoid the high crotch/hip throw then she should cruise to an easy decision win. With Donaher in her corner, I could see Chookagian maybe getting a sub especially with those long legs, but it's a small possibility. I really doubt a finish from either.

Bukauskas may be a live bet if he can survive the 1st round. Crute probably gets a sub, but if Bukauskas can keep it standing or survive on the ground he may win via striking/cardio. I don't think it's a good play pre-fight. I saw Bukauskas/Hamlet on YouTube and he showed decent takedown defense and getups against a world cup bronze medalist wrestler so it's possible, but he was still taken down and mostly controlled while also being put in an arm triangle standing. Crute would finish that arm triangle 9.5/10 times.

Silva is round 1 sub or bust IMO. Krause survived Moraes and Alves and Silva's style gives him cardio for 1 round or so. I'm concerned about the late notice, but Krause is good at pacing himself and sticking to a gameplan and now that he's at 170 he should be fine in the cardio department. Silva was prepping for a sanda world champion and bjj blue belt so I imagine his camp was focused exclusively on getting the takedown fast/no matter what and then running game for an easy sub. That won't happen with Krause even if Silva gets it down early.

I do like TKZ, but I see the Andrade fight as another live bet situation with FGTD/over 2.5 being decent plays. If Chookagian can avoid the high crotch/hip throw then she should cruise to an easy decision win. With Donaher in her corner, I could see Chookagian maybe getting a sub especially with those long legs, but it's a small possibility. I really doubt a finish from either.
Silva has a sub in round 3 over Roberts and a decision over Edwards. I know that was a while ago but Krause will also put up less resistance with this takedown d. This is the same guy that was taken down at will by Alex White and guiltoned in 2017 by Jesse Taylor. No doubt it will be a sweat but at the odds I got Silva at im happy with it

Anyone with an asshole can have an opinion. If you’re not willing to put money up, why would anyone value what you have to say?

Also, you’re spamming this thread with comments that sound like they’re coming out of the mind of a 16 year old on a forum for the first time.

I’m embarrassed for you. You’re probably not 16 but an adult, non-essential worker who is losing touch with reality. Seek therapy.

Your claim that it's absolutely imperative to put money on a fight in order to be able to express a reasonable opinion or make valid points is beyond ridiculous and shows how limited your logical thinking process is. You are obviously fully immune to criticism and your resistance and defensiveness is actually kind of amusing. Additionally, your attempt to steer the discussion in a person-oriented direction - rather than staying objective - is shameful and unnecessary. Strangely enough, you seem to be emotionally invested, maybe that's the reason why you are unable to respond with a single logically valid or factually correct statement. Every time you respond, you're digging yourself in an even deeper hole. You're not going to win a debate against me in this lifetime, so just stop embarrassing yourself and let it be. Feel free to send me a private message anytime, but stop filling this thread with your childlike arguments. People around here want to discuss fights and betting.

Silva has a sub in round 3 over Roberts and a decision over Edwards. I know that was a while ago but Krause will also put up less resistance with this takedown d. This is the same guy that was taken down at will by Alex White and guiltoned in 2017 by Jesse Taylor. No doubt it will be a sweat but at the odds I got Silva at im happy with it

I concur.

<JackieThumbsUp>

Your claim that it's absolutely imperative to put money on a fight in order to be able to express a reasonable opinion or make valid points is beyond ridiculous and shows how limited your logical thinking process is. You are obviously fully immune to criticism and your resistance and defensiveness is actually kind of amusing. Additionally, your attempt to steer the discussion in a person-oriented direction - rather than staying objective - is shameful and unnecessary. Strangely enough, you seem to be emotionally invested, maybe that's the reason why you are unable to respond with a single logically valid or factually correct statement. Every time you respond, you're digging yourself in an even deeper hole. You're not going to win a debate against me in this lifetime, so just stop embarrassing yourself and let it be. Feel free to send me a private message anytime, but stop filling this thread with your childlike arguments. People around here want to discuss fights and betting.

You quoted my post and started this whole argument by telling me to GTFO because I said Almieda was "chinny". You sure do seem upset or emotional as you put it, to type out an entire paragraph of bullshit I will never read. LoL

I stand by my assessment that you're a non-essential worker, lonely, starved for attention so you come on web forums and talk shit to strangers. When's the last time you got laid? You sound like you need some companionship.

Roberts and Edwards are British strikers with very little ground game or wrestling and Silva was exhausted in rounds 2/3 of both of those, but I agree that he could win the first 2 via lay and pray. Krause does have junk takedown defense for a former high school wrestler and bjj black belt, but I'm having trouble seeing Silva dominate 2 and 3 any more than Moraes or Alves did. If you got Silva at +150 or above, then I agree that the odds were worth a play. I think it's a little too risky for me.

I'm the GOAT! Whether you like it or not, there is a new sheriff in town.

BUKAUSKAS and DA SILVA are my underdogs of the week.

Best bets: ANDRADE and KZ

Thank me later.
Yeah Baukaukas can pull here the upset, Crute has suspicious cardio and if it goes in round 2 or 3 than he might get finished. Crute will be smaller too and I like Baukaukas movement

Roberts and Edwards are British strikers with very little ground game or wrestling and Silva was exhausted in rounds 2/3 of both of those, but I agree that he could win the first 2 via lay and pray.
Lay and pray really isn’t Silva’s style, at all. He’s very aggressive. To me the odds are a bit weird in this fight, should be a touch closer to even I feel. I think it’s a good match up and I’ll put a small bet on Silva here.

Also, hi sherbettors. I have just lurked in the shadows here and there, mainly posted on UFC discussion. I thought I’d drop by here more often as I like to make bets and always look for good odds/match ups to drop some money on. I sometimes do fight(er) breakdowns and I could post some here, too.

Not the best event for betting this weekend, but I feel like Andrade is a solid bet. The way she fought Rose gives me a lot of confidence here, because Rose is a lot better fighter than Chookagian. Andrade’s footwork has gotten better and she didn’t just plod forward with no answer to Rose’s movement.

I’m also with KZ. Let’s see if he can put Ortega away!

Yeah Baukaukas can pull here the upset, Crute has suspicious cardio and if it goes in round 2 or 3 than he might get finished. Crute will be smaller too and I like Baukaukas movement

My thoughts exactly. If Bukauskas is able to survive the first round, things could get interesting in a hurry. btw I'm pumped to see what your boy Gamrot will bring to the table... I'm pretty high on the guy. He is solid everywhere and on top of that defensively responsible. The total package so to speak.

Back