UFC Fight night Royval vs Moreno PBP

I have nothing on this one, but faded the fight on DK so I don't want Hughes to win because at her price she'll likely be in the winning lineup if she does. But I also don't want Jauregi to pay off her massive price. So a boring Jauregi win where she doesn't score big is what I'd like.

Fight going exactly as I hoped. Hughes losing a boring sparring match.

"with only one upset at ufc 298, surely there will be more upsets tonight!"

literally only one upset so far.

need zellhuber -3.5pts badly next.

were u big on either for draftkings

Yep. Had Rosas in multiple lineups, so frustrating. My one lineup in the big full slate one is alive, I need low scores in this next fight (Zellhuber) and the ME and I need Ortega to pull the upset and score big. I'd challenge to be near the top if that happened. Long shot, but possible.

Edit: best case scenario I could tie for 4th. Would be a decent payout, but nothing special. And even that's a long shot.

Last edited:
Prado was effective rd 1, but looks like he used too much energy to do it. He's still throwing, but he's so stationary and flat footed now, it's target practice for Zellhuber.

Ass load of heart if Prado can pull this off. Could possibly keep getting at that left leg of Zellhuber.
1-1

"You don't need your eyes".

{<hhh]

Yep. Had Rosas in multiple lineups, so frustrating. My one lineup in the big full slate one is alive, I need low scores in this next fight (Zellhuber) and the ME and I need Ortega to pull the upset and score big. I'd challenge to be near the top if that happened. Long shot, but possible.

Edit: best case scenario I could tie for 4th. Would be a decent payout, but nothing special. And even that's a long shot.
meh he wasn't gonna win anyways. This wasnt Terrence mitchell or Jay Perin or whatever. I think it was clear from the beginning that the kid needs to develop his skills first & get experience in another organization. I'm kinda glad the fight got cancelled

Back