UFC Fight Night: Santos vs. Hill

Good for Neal making weight unlike the others but he looked really rough.

*Ariane Lipski missed weight by 2.5 lbs.

**Sam Alvey missed weight by 1 lb.

*Ariane Lipski missed weight by 2.5 lbs.

**Sam Alvey missed weight by 1 lb.
I don't think Cachoeira is any good but Lipski missing that bad made me think about betting against. I thought she would get more professional moving to a local team but that's a bad miss.

I may be missing something but what exactly does a Miranda Granger win look like? I haven't scored any of Mckenna's UFC fights in her favor but I have seen her display a well rounded game without any glaring holes.

I'm probably having Cory in my multi. The way for Granger to win is a sub off her back. Her striking isn't as fast or as good as Cory's, though she is a fair bit taller and will have the reach most likely.

I can see Cory having to really commit to her combos to close the distance. Perhaps she gets tied up here and it goes to the ground and she gets subbed, or maybe Cory takes her down and gets subbed from there.

I don't know if I care too much about the sub threat to be honest. Granger has 5 subs. 2 of them were against so low level comp that they don't matter. Only one has been against a semi-decent opponent.

Also, she gasses. That's how Yoder beat her if i remember rightly, and Yoder is shit. At 23 I can't see Cory slowing.

Cory's odds suck for a single, but they're great for a multi.

I'm probably having Cory in my multi. The way for Granger to win is a sub off her back. Her striking isn't as fast or as good as Cory's, though she is a fair bit taller and will have the reach most likely.

I can see Cory having to really commit to her combos to close the distance. Perhaps she gets tied up here and it goes to the ground and she gets subbed, or maybe Cory takes her down and gets subbed from there.

I don't know if I care too much about the sub threat to be honest. Granger has 5 subs. 2 of them were against so low level comp that they don't matter. Only one has been against a semi-decent opponent.

Also, she gasses. That's how Yoder beat her if i remember rightly, and Yoder is shit. At 23 I can't see Cory slowing.

Cory's odds suck for a single, but they're great for a multi.

Your last line is confusing. Her odds are her odds. Adding it to a parlay won't add or subtract value vs betting it as a single.

Put $10 on Pauga by KO at +230. Think that Usman won't be able to take him down, which will force him to trade and, with Mohammed being a magnet for punches, he'll eventually crumble late.

Looks like start time pushed back half an hour with Quinlan/Witt postponed.

I'm going to a regional show tonight which starts at the same time as the main card so I'm going to miss the entire thing. With the rate these fights are getting cancelled I'm really not missing much.

7:30 et start time

Oh so they kept it as only being pushed back 30 minutes, even with 2 cancelled fights? I guess it makes sense because it's actually on the network and not just ESPN+. They don't want to mess with their primetime TV schedule more than necessary. Means the card will end a bit earlier too which is fine by my old ass LOL.

Oh so they kept it as only being pushed back 30 minutes, even with 2 cancelled fights? I guess it makes sense because it's actually on the network and not just ESPN+. They don't want to mess with their primetime TV schedule more than necessary. Means the card will end a bit earlier too which is fine by my old ass LOL.
No guarantee the fights actually start at 7:30 though. Could be 7:40-45

Back